Treatments Available for
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (Joint Pains)
- Frozen Shoulder, Stress, Sleep Disorder
- Sports Injuries, Hepatitis B & C
- Back Pain, Legs Pain
- Hair Loss, Acne, Wrincles, Blamashes
- Allergies, Ashthma, Infretility, Deability
- Thigh Pain (Sciatica)
- Obesity (Weight Reduction Therapy)
- Piles, Urine Infection, Constipation
- Cervical Spondylitis, Paralysis
- Diabetes, Kidney Stones, Skin Deseases
- PCOD , Sexual Problem
- Hyper Tention
- Body Stiffness, Typhoid
- Gynacological Diseases
Our Specialized Treatment For:
- Skin Diseases – Like Psoriasis , Acne, Eczema etc.
- Liver Disorders – Fatty Liver, Sluggish Liver, Cirrhosis, Alcoholic Liver , Enlarge Liver, Jaundice, Hepatitis etc.
- Kidney Related Disorders.
- Diabetes Management
- Infertility – Male/Female
- Respiratory Related disorders – Asthma , Sinusitis, Chronic bronchitis, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Joint Pain Management
- Obesity Management
History of Illness:
This refers to the following details:-
- Details of the symptoms i.e. how, when where they occur, duration of medicines taken, relieving and aggravating factors etc.
- Past history of similar illness, medicines taken, surgery undergone etc.
- Personal history i.e. marriage, sexual life, family, occupational history, diet, sleep, bowel movements, smoking, alcohol intake, living conditions, financial status, social life and mental status .
- Family history of similar symptoms/illness and treatment taken.
Examination of the Patient:
Examination of the patient is done in two steps. First is the general examination and second is the examination of the different systems of the body.
General Examination or Ashta Vidha Pariksha:
This consists of the following parameters
- Examination of the pulse (Naadi Pariksha)
- Examination of the Tongue
- Examination of the Urine and stool examination
- Examination of the Speech
- Examination by palpation and percussion
- Examination of the Gait (bodily movement)
- Examining General appearance of the patient
- Examination of the constitution (Prakriti)
This consists of examination of the following systems:
- Examination of the Digestive system
- Examination of the Respiratory system
- Examination of the Heart and Circulatory system
- Examination of the Nervous system
- Examination of the Urinary system
- Examination of the Musculo-skeletal system
- Examination of the Reproductive system
- Examination of the Skin, Hair and Eyes