Panchkarma Treatments Available at Deep Ayurveda Wellness Clinic
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (Joint Pains)
- Frozen Shoulder, Stress, Sleep Disorder
- Sports Injuries, Hepatitis B & C
- Back Pain, Legs Pain
- Hair Loss, Acne, Wrincles, Blamashes
- Allergies, Ashthma, Infretility, Deability
- Thigh Pain (Sciatica)
- Obesity (Weight Reduction Therapy)
- Piles, Urine Infection, Constipation
- Cervical Spondylitis, Paralysis
- Diabetes, Kidney Stones, Skin Deseases
- PCOD , Sexual Problem
- Hyper Tention
- Body Stiffness, Typhoid
- Gynacological Diseases
- What is Panchkarma ?
- Panchakarma Treatment
- Who should get Panchakarma?
- How long is a Panchakarma treatment?
- Panchakarma – The Essential Process
Aggregation of few toxins is the natural process of the body as a consequence of different metabolic exercises. Certain poisons still stay in the body creating numerous illnesses, when their amount increases past a certain level. Unless these wastes are removed from the body they tend to stick into minute channels called as “srotas” and begin creating disease. Consequently to remain healthy, it is important to dispose of wastes from these channels.
To realize harmony in the body, Ayurveda recommends Panchkarma – a corrective line of treatment that works in the standards of Shodhana Chikitsa (purification procedure).
Panchkarma treatment is the cornerstone of Ayurvedic administration of disease. It is the procedure which gets to the underlying driver of the issue and rectifies the vital equalization of “Tridosha” in body. In spite of the fact that Panchkarma is frequently considered as the whole strategy, it really is only one part of a group of therapies belonging to a class of cleansing procedures called ‘Shodhana’. There is additionally a gathering of milder procedures called “Shamna” for those not sufficiently solid for shodhana
The fundamental point of this treatment is to take out the inside causative components of the sicknesses. Although a large portion of these poisons are wiped out naturally by the body’s excretory framework, some may get kept in the different tissues of the body, which ensures the vitiation of Doshas, Dhatus and so forth and after that the normal working of the system is hindered.
Individuals come to DEEP AYURVEDA from everywhere throughout the country , even from around the world to get Panchkarma treatment from Deep Ayurveda under the kind guidance of Dr. Baldeep Kour- Founder & Chief Ayurveda Consultant– a standout amongst the most experienced Ayurvedic doctor in India. Over last 12+ years she has given these ayruvedic panchkarma treatment in mohali to treat many individuals.
- Panchkarma Treatment restores your constitutional harmony in this manner enhancing well being and health.
- Panchkarma Treatment kills the negative impacts of anxiety and slow down the maturing process.
- It strengthen the immune system and constructs a resilient you.
- Panchkarma Treatment de-stress you and keeps you calm.
- Panchkarma enhances your well being, supports your vitality levels and gives you clear mind.
- Panchkarma increases lost vigor and stamina.
- Virechana therapy is medicated laxation therapy which expels Pitta toxins from the body that are amassed in the liver and roots out Chronic Diseases.
- Totally cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract and It is a safe practice without any side effects.
ABHYANGA (Full Body Massage)
An oil massage with many advantages.
- It infiltrates the tissues, increases circulation and liberate toxins.
- Greases up and shields tissues from harm.
- Quiets the nerves and soothes the skin.
- Opens the pores and eases agony and strain in the muscles and ligaments.
- Removes blockage in subtle vitality channels.
Duration: 45 Mins – 60 Mins
Herbal oil nasal drops proceeded with a facial massage. An important step in removing toxins from the tissues over the neck.
- Sharpens sense organs
- Prevent infections over the neck e.g. sinus issues, headaches, TMJ.
- Prevent cerebral pains, neck stiffness
- Fortifies joints of the scalp and face
- Improves skin texture and avoid wrinkles
- Prevents early graying, balding, hair falling
- Enhances voice clarity
Duration: 15 Mins – 30 Mins
BASTI (Enema Therapy)
Nourishing oil and sanitizing herbal tea enemas. Utilized alternately every day, and produce 50-80% of the benefits of Panchakarma therapy.
- Loosens the poisons
- Sanitize colon and strengthen colon muscles
- Improves absorption of food
- Balances root energies in the body
- Prevents constipation, hemorrhoids, chronic pain & fatigue.
- Rejuvenate body