Arthritis is a very common disease. It is a condition of that arises either due to joint pain or joint disease. Today there are more than 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. People of age groups, sexes, and race can have arthritis, and it is a leading cause of disability today. Arthritis is common among women in comparison to men and frequently occurs with old age. Despite various research work and studies have been done in this regard still an effective arthritis treatment is not available.
Symptoms of arthritis:
Stiffness, Tenderness and joint pain.
Inflammation in the joints or around the joints
Restricted joints movement
Warm or red skin over the joint affected
Wasting and weakness of muscles
Loss of appetite due to the inflammation
Causes of Arthritis:
Reduction in the number of cartilage tissues
Wear and tear of joint tissues
Infection or injury to the joints
When the body’s immune system, attacks the tissues of the body.
Types of Arthritis:
1. Osteoarthritis: It starts developing when adults are in their late 40’s or older. It initially affects the cartilage lining of the joints, making the movement of the joint complex causing pain and stiffness.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is a situation that occurs when the body’s immune system attacks the affected joints, leading to pain and swelling. Firstly the outer covering of the joint is affected, and it further spreads to the joint and leading to swelling and change in the shape of the joint, This can also cause the bone and cartilage to breakdown.
3. Ankylosing spondylitis: It is a long-term inflammatory condition that affects the bones, ligaments, and muscles of the spine, that leads to stiffness and fusing of the joints. In some cases swelling of tendons, eyes, and large joints are also seen.
4. Cervical spondylosis: Known as degenerative osteoarthritis, it affects the joints and bones in the neck, which can lead to pain and stiffness.
5. Gout: Gout is a type of arthritis that is caused by the excess of uric acid in the body. It can develop in joints causing intense pain, redness, and swelling of the joint.
According to Ayurveda Arthritis is caused due to Vata Aggravation, The main aim of Ayurvedic Arthritis treatment is to balance and stabilize the vata in the body. This is done by providing strength to the alimentary canal and the metabolism of the body. Thus ensuring there is no blockage due to impurities in the circulatory channels improving the range of motion and mobility of the joints.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best herbal Arthritis treatment for all types of Arthritis in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Arthritis problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Arthritis Treatment package is for 15 days only , After 15 days our ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/before Food|
|Arthro Oil -100 ML||Massage over the affected area twice a day||As Indicated|
|Arhtro Capsules||1 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsules||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Powder-100Gm||3gm twice a day after food||A/F|
|Livclear Capsules||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
All Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids, do not have any side effects. All products and medicines are GMP Certified, and USFDA Certified And Sponsored by the Govt. Of India (KVIC SPONSORED).