ASHWGANDHA : A pure herbal formulation to protect & boost immune system to reduce stress & anxiety, blood sugar level & cholesterol level. It is a herbal nervine tonic also helpful in improving memory & sexual stamina. Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng and Indian winter cherry. It stimulate the immune system and promote the healthy functioning of the organism . It benefits the entire body and mind , protect the body from numerous diseases and help to prevent cancer. Ashwagandha effectively combat all forms of stress and promote good sleep.
Composition:- Each 500mg capsule contains herb extract:-
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera )
Ayurvedic properties of Ashwagandha:-
Rasa:- Tikta , Katu Guna:- Laghu , Snigdha
Veerya:- Ushna Vipaka:- Madhura
Effects on doshas: It is Kapha – Vatta shamak.
Chemical constituents and uses of Ashwagandha:-
Ashwagandha contains alkaloids ,steroids , lactones . These include tropine and cuscohygrine , withanolides , withaferin A
- It has anti- inflammatory ,anti- tumor ,anti- stress ,antioxidants ,mind boosting, immune enhancing and rejuvenating properties .
- It is also used for treating memory loss.
- It is natural nutrients for insomnia.
- It is a nervine tonic.
- It is blood tonifier that improve circulations and absorption of nutrients from the cell.
- It is powerful aphordiasic. It is also used for sexual vitality as an adaptogen.
- It restores neurotransmitters and hence useful in various mental disorders.
An herbal diuretic useful in various urinary diseases & kidney Enhancer . It is also very helpful in treatment of swelling & sexual problems like low libido , premature ejaculation.
ADVERSE EFFECTS :-
Not found in clinical trial.May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 Nos. Capsule pack.
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on lable.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified Unit
- Product is manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India)
1.Pharmacognosy Res 2010; 2:242-246.