Respocare Cough Syrup :It is a Ayurvedic Cough Syrup for asthma, cough & cold, chronic bronchitis, breathlessness, chronic allergies & chronic rhinitis. This formulation is a result of clinical trials and research work by doctors of Deep Ayurveda.
How Respiratory system works
The dominant structure of the respiratory arrangement is the lungs that function to catch in oxygen and drive out carbon dioxide as we inhale. The gas transaction case is executed by the lungs and respiratory arrangement. Air associate of oxygen and alternative gases, is sniffed. In the throat, windpipe & trachea permeate the air. The trachea subsidiary divided into two bronchi, tubes which over to the lungs. Formerly in the lungs, oxygen is displaced in the direction of the bloodstream. Blood brings the oxygen over the body. Red blood cells gather carbon dioxide against the body’s unit and carried it behind to the lungs. Commerce of oxygen & carbon dioxide takes area in the alveoli with limited structures inward the lungs. The carbon dioxide is exhaled and the cycle inaugurate repeatedly along the subsequent breath. Almost grown up regularly take twelve to twenty times breaths per minute.
Causes of Respiratory Infection
- Adenovirus is the branch of microorganisms is the cause of acute respiratory infection. Actually it subsist 50 different categories of viruses known as natural cold, bronchitis & pneumonia.
- Pneumococcal is a category of bacterium which causes meningitis. It also brings out convinced respiratory collapse like pneumonia.
- Rhinovirus is the category of common cold because young, older & adults whose has weak immune system Rhinovirus start to acute respiratory infection.
Symptoms of Respiratory Infection
- Congestion is the blockage of the nasal passages also known as nasal blockage, blocked nose, nasal obstruction, stuffy nose, or plugged nose.
- Runny nose waste may exhaust of your nose, sinking the behind of your throat.
- Sore throat involve irritation, pain, and itchiness if its symptoms such as fever, rash, & joint pain.
- Fatigue known as exhaustion, tiredness & languidness.
- Dizziness is a structural perception and instability such as non-specific feeling, vertigo & foolishness.
- Difficulty in breathing common lung disease in both developing and developed countries & other symptoms include wheezing, tightness, and cough.
- Loss of consciousness involves a lack of responsiveness to people and other environmental motivation.
- Body ache is most often related to tension, muscle injury from exercise & physically work.
Symptoms of respiratory problems differ in severity from one person to another. These problems are often leads to hospitalization, missed work and less physical activeness & sleepless nights. Some people easily get affected by the cold, flu & viral infection. Respiratory diseases are often treated with steroids that have so many side effects such as Dryness, viral infection, lowered immunity, yeast infection, rashes, thinning of bronchioles, psoriasis and so on. Respocare Ayurvedic Cough Syrup for respiratory diseases is free from chemicals, pesticides & heavy metals. All raw material quality checked in lab before production. Herbal remedies are self contained & harmless deals with the ethical,social, spiritual & intellectual way. Respocare Ayurvedic Cough Syrup is ayurvedic treatment for respiratory diseases is non toxic & it considered to be a source of energy for soul & mind. It also helps in immune system of the body.
Indication: Respocare Ayurvedic Cough Syrup is purely a natural and herbal remedy for asthma, herbal remedy for cough & cold, ayurvedic remedy for chronic bronchitis, breathlessness, chronic allergies, chronic rhinitis. Respocare Ayurvedic Cough Syrup is made after a long clinical trail and research by Deep Ayurevda doctors on hundreds of patients and today thousands of people using this formulation.
Composition:- Respocare Ayurvedic Cough Syrup contains following herbs extract:-
Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus ), Shirish ( Albizia lebbeck ), Kanthkari (Solanum xanthocarpum ) Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum ),Vasa (Adhatoda vasica ), Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Daalchini (Cinnamomum verum ), Tulsi (Ocimum sanactum ),Pippali (Pipper longum ), Pudina satva, Honey, Sugar.
|Anantmool||It contains hemidesmin I and hemidesmin II alpha- amyrin and beta- amyrin.|
|Uses||:-It works in bronchial asthma and respiratory tract infections.|
|Shirish||It contains labbekanins A ( Major) and B, Oleanolic acids, titerpenoids,and saponin.|
|Uses||:-This herb is used to cure bronchitis and asthma.|
|Kanthkari||It contains diosgenin, solasodine, solasonine, sitosterol.|
|Uses||:-It is an Ayurvedic herb used as an expectorant in asthma,cough,chest pain.|
|Bharangi||It contains scutellarein, uncinatone, pectolinaigenin, o-glucronides.|
|Uses||:-This herb is used to cure rhinitis, asthma, chronic respiratory disorders.|
|Vasa||It contains vasicinine, kaempferol, Adhatodic acid, vasicinone, vasicinol.|
|Uses||:-Vasa is used in chronic respiratory infections.|
|Yastimadhu||It contains glycyrrhizin, flavanoids, i.e., ( liquirtin ,isoliquirtin ).|
|Uses||:-It is used to relieve oral inflammation, dry cough ,bronchitis, and asthma.|
|Dalchini||It contains eugenol, linalool, methyl amyl ketone, cinnamyl alcohol.|
|Uses||:- It has antiseptic, antibacterial ,and antiviral properties.|
|Tulsi||It contains eugenol, ursolic acid, carvacrol, linalool, beta- caryophyllene.|
|Uses||:-Tulsi is effective in curing almost all varities of respiratory disorders.|
|Pippali||It contain volatile oil, resins, piperin, piperlatin, sterols.|
|Uses||:-Pippali is known for detoxifying the lungs,it helps in removing cough and congestio.|
For asthma, cough & cold, chronic bronchitis, breathlessness, chronic allergies & chronic rhinitis.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 tsp twice a day before the meal or as directed by the physician.
Available in the 100ml pack.
IMPORTANT QUALITIES OF OUR FORMULATION:-
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on lable.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified Unit
- Product is manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India)
Our formulation is observed under clinical trials. so they have no adverse effects, Can use for a long time.