Haemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swellings containing enlarged blood vessels found inside or around the bottom (the rectum and anus).
Piles can be divided into either internal or external piles. Some people develop internal and external piles at the same time.
- Internal piles are deeper and initially form above a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage (anal canal) in the upper part of the anal canal.
- External piles start off nearer the surface, below a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage.
The causes of bleeding Piles.
There are certain situations that increase the chance of piles developing:
- Constipation, passing large stools (faeces), and straining at the toilet. These increase the pressure in and around the veins in the anus and seem to be a common reason for piles to develop.
- Being overweight. This increases your risk of developing piles.
- Pregnancy. Piles are common during pregnancy. This is probably due to pressure effects of the baby lying above the rectum and anus, and also the affect that the change in hormones during pregnancy can have on the veins. Piles occurring during pregnancy often go away after the birth of the child.
- Ageing. The tissues in the lining of the anus may become less supportive as we become older.
- Hereditary factors. Some people may inherit a weakness of the wall of the veins in the anal region.
|This Bleeding Piles Care package is for 15 days only , After 15 days our ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsules||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Phaltrikam Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Arshkuthar Ras||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
|Triphala Guggal||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||3 gm twice a day as directed on the packaging||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
All Herbal medicines are 100 % safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids, do not have any side effects. All products and medicines are GMP Certified, and USFDA Certified And Sponsored by the Govt. Of India (KVIC SPONSORED).