Erectile dysfunction treatment –The inability of a man to achieve or sustain erection it is called erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem, and it is believed that approximately 40% of males suffer from it at one time or another in life. In Ayurveda erectile dysfunction is referred to as ‘Klaibya.
Erectile dysfunction Causes
Numerous factors seem to be responsible for causing erectile dysfunction, e.g. certain drugs medications (anti-depressants), neurological disorders, Cavernosal disorders (Peyronie’s disease), etc. Sometimes impotence can be traced back to certain health problems like diabetes, severe depression, or severe reaction to any drug. Excessive alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking too are causative factors. Psychological factors are also major causes of impotence and can be due to some reasons including the increased focus on sexual performance in society.
In Ayurveda excessive intercourse (without using aphrodisiacs), perverted sexual habits and vitiation of vata dosha have also beenblamed for causing ED. Whatever the cause, the problem of ED can be very embarrassing and disheartening for both the partners and if it continues for a prolonged period, the psychological factors involved worsen the situation and can cause an unhealthy aversion to sex.
Weak erection/lack of erection
Ayurvedic View for Erectile dysfunction treatment
According to Ayurveda, Erectile dysfunction is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psycological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhij is causing by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge, and Sahaj means congenital.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Klaibya or ED is primarily Vata disorder, strengthening therapies are utilized in Ayurveda. Vajikarna is a branch of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and contains many effective therapies and herbal solutions that can completely cure Erectile dysfunction.
- Take simple, chemical free diet, as many chemicals used for growing and manufacturing food articles can affect nervous functioning and sexual arousal.
- Prevent indigestion, constipation, and vitiation of Apan Vayu that is responsible for penile erection. So patient should avoid foods that trigger gas formation like potato, beans, peas, brinjal, etc, and prefer fruit vegetables, spices like dry ginger and drinks like lemon water which release gases easily.
- Excessive salt, acids, tobacco & alcohol too should be avoided. Most of the dry fruits, fresh fruits, and milk products increase sexual vigour.
- Consuming pure ghee and dry fruits like almond & cashew regularly boost sexual vigour and prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Performing Yogasan & Suryanamaskar regularly improves the tone of the muscles required for erection while doing Pranayam brings about mental relaxation and tranquility.
|This Erectile dysfunction treatment is for 30 days only , After 30 days our ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food(in )|
|Vigora-M Capsules||2 capsules twice a day with milk||A/F|
|Ashwgandha Capsules||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Tribulus Capsules||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Chandra prabha vatti||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
|Message oil 30 ml||2 Times in a week||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions , method of use and precautions are mentioned in side the package.
Adverse effects :-
Not found in clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
OUR Product USP:
- Used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on label.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- Manufacturing Unit is GMP Certified & KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India).
Delivery : World wide By DHL Courier , FedEx and Indian Post
Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card or Cash on Delivery also available.