Kidney care Pack is a complete herbal solution for kidney related disorders. Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs located just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine. The kidneys filter about 120 to 150 quarts of blood to produce about 1 to 2 quarts of urine, composing wastes and extra fluids. The urine flowing from the kidneys to the bladder through two thin tubes called ureters, one on each side of the bladder. Urine produced by the kidneys is stored in the bladder. Bladder walls remain relaxed while bladder fills with urine.
The importance of Kidneys:
- The kidneys keep the composition of the blood stable.
- Kidneys prevent the buildup of wastes and extra fluids in the body.
- Keeping the levels of electrolytes stable.
- Make hormones which help regulate blood pressure, produce blood cells, and help in making bones strong.
Causes of Kidney Disease:
- Loss of Blood Flow to the Kidneys
- Urine Elimination Problems
- Kidney stones
- An enlarged prostate
- Blood clots within your urinary tract
- Damage to the nerves that control your bladder
- An overload of toxins from heavy metals
Symptoms of Kidney Diseases:
- A reduced amount of urine
- Retention of fluids due to the failure of the kidney to eliminate water waste causes swelling of legs, ankles, and feet
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Persistent nausea
- Pain or pressure in your chest
5 stages of kidney disease?
Kidney function becomes slows, blood levels of creatinine rise. Below shows the five stages of CKD and GFR :
Stage First is with normal or high GFR (GFR > 90 mL/min, per 1.73m2)
Stage Second is Mild CKD (GFR = 60-89 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage third A is Moderate CKD (GFR = 45-59 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage third B is Moderate CKD (GFR = 30-44 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage fourth is Severe CKD (GFR = 15-29 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage fifth is End Stage CKD (GFR <15 mL/min per 1.73m2)
According to Ayurveda, the kidneys are made up of the “Rakta” and “Meda” dhatus. Treating this two dhatus is also an effective way to treat the kidneys. Ayurveda has vital herbs which have the potential for a significant therapeutic contribution in all the stages of this condition.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best herbal supplements for all types of kidney disorders in a natural way without any side effects. Our Ayurveda Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% herbal Ayurvedic formulation for dialysis care and kidney disorders after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Kidney Care Treatment package is for 15 days only , After 15 days our ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/before food|
|Urocare Cap||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Tribulus Cap||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnava Cap||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Chandra Prabha Vati Tab
||1 Tablet twice a day
||2 capsules twice a day
|Note:||Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned into the packaging.|
Packed in Corrugated printed box.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- No added synthetic color in any formulation.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP 7 USFDA Certified Unit
- All products are manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India)
All Herbal formulations are 100 % ayurvedic and safe as they do not contain any chemicals, steroids, do not have any side effects. All products are GMP & USFDA Certified and manufactured at KVIC (Govt. Of India ) Sponsored unit.