Shilajit Herbal Capsule known as a strength & vitality enhancer is rich in healing powers formed by the mating of rock with the plant. Matter for thousands of years under heat and pressure. It is a compound of organic plant materials that have been compressed by layers of rocks.In the Ayurvedic text is called as shilajatu but commonly known as shilajeet. It sanskrit meaning is conqueror or mountains. It is an effective remedy for weakness, increasing general body energy, strength, vigor, vitality, and stamina. It is also useful for sexual dysfunction in men and also best anti -oxidant and anti aging herb.
Composition of Shilajit Herbal Capsule:-
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Shilajit (Asphaltum )
1. It helps to maintain the flow of testosterone & helps to maintain the urine flow.
2. It is used in kidney function. It is effective in treating burning urine, incontinence of urine due to enlarged prostate or stone in the bladder of a kidney.
3. Shilajeet in India is an aphrodisiac. It is well known the shilajeet would return the libido of people of a level of teenagers.
4. Shilajeet has long been used for the preventing and treatment of diabetes in Ayurvedic medicines.
5. Shilajeet is a very powerful anti-inflammatory agent.It has been shown to reduce acute chemically induced edema by 77%. The antioxidant properties also help to prevent inflammation.
Indication of Shilajit Herbal Capsule:
It is an effective remedy for general weakness, increasing general body energy, strength, vigor, vitality, and stamina. It also very useful for sexual dysfunctions in men & a best antioxidant & anti-aging.
Adverse effects –
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified Unit
- Product is manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India)