Spirulina Herbal Capsule is a rich source of protein, Spirulina is considered a superfood because it is a potent source of nutrients. It contains as much as 70% protein, and is a good source of chlorophyll, B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, and iron and also contains more beta-carotene as well as the essential fatty acid known as GLA.
Spirulina is a microalga that can be consumed by humans and animals. Spirulina is the immortal descendant of the first photosynthetic life-form. It is usually taken by humans as a nutritional supplement.
Spirulina is made primarily from two species of cyanobacteria: Arthrospira platensis and Arthrospira maxima. It is a very effective natural supplement for weight management
The composition of Spirulina Herbal Capsule :-
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
- Spirulina will effectively lowers the blood pressure;
- Beneficial intestinal flora is increased which improves digestion;
- The antioxidant properties of spirulina significantly decrease the risk of cancer;
- Promotes healthy levels of cholesterol resulting in improved cardiovascular function;
- Spirulina can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing inflammation within the body;
- Restores natural body weight by satisfying the body’s need for complete and genuine nutrition;
- Spirulina contains antibiotic, anti-infective and ant-viral properties which stimulate the immune system powerfully.
Indication of Spirulina Herbal Capsule: Very effective natural supplement for weight management, for digestion improvement, increased stamina & immunity level. Food supplement for healthy growth. Anti-aging and natural detoxifier.
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on lable.
- No added synthetic color.
- No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified Unit
- Product is manufactured in KVIC sponsored Unit (Govt of India)