Ayurveda Clinical Training
We offering ayurveda clinical training program for the person or ayurvedic doctor/Health professional, who want to learn the basic principle of Ayurveda. Ayurveda clinical training program is a skill development program with the primary focus on the way how we can stay healthy and how we can treat a lifestyle-related disorder or chronic disease. It’s a complete practical training in Ayurveda especially for fresher ayurvedic doctors, Naturopath, Yoga Instructor or any individual.
Main objectives of Training Program
- The main objective of clinical program is to strengthen the clinical skills of Ayurvedic Graduates and for any individual who want to stay healthy by adopting Ayurveda.
- To educate with practical knowledge and skills for setup & running of Ayurvedic wellness centre successfully.
- To provide in-depth training on monitoring and management of Ayurvedic treatments.
- To build up the confidence of Ayurvedic Graduates while assisting them in promoting ayurveda & help them to excel in their respective field.
- To identify and answer the major challenges during ayurvedic practice.
Days: Monday to Friday
Timing : As per the available time schedule
Out of India Students: USD 600