Ayurvedic cure to stop early ejaculation in men –Premature ejaculation (PE) is also known as rapid or fast or early or involuntary ejaculation.
It is defined as persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal stimulation, either before, upon or shortly after penetration and before a person wishes it. This disturbance causes distress and interpersonal difficulties and can lead to decreased satisfaction with either one or both partners. It is now also recognized that ejaculation happens with little or no voluntary control.
- Incorrect diet
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- A rapid arousal, erection and ejaculation process
- The ejaculation generally occurs within seconds or minutes of arousal.
Ayurvedic View for Ayurvedic cure to stop early ejaculation in men:
According to Ayurvedic perspective, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation, and counseling.
Home remedies for Ayurvedic cure to stop early ejaculation in men-
- Take one glass of boiled milk and add one table spoon of honey and one small piece of ginger in it. Sieve the mixture and drink milk. Take it regularly to get rid of premature ejaculation.
- Take one glass of water and add one teaspoon of green onion seed into it. Stir the mixture and drink before eating food.
- Banana, fennel, carrot have natural aphrodisiac properties and should be eaten everyday or should be included in the diet to treat premature ejaculation naturally.
- Take one glass of boiled milk and add some asparagus root in it and drink it every day to get best results.
- Garlic is another important home remedy for Ayurvedic cure to stop early ejaculation in men. Men suffering from PE should eat two or three cloves everyday to get long lasting erections.
- Take finely chopped carrots and add one table of honey and half boiled egg. Take this mixture regularly to get effective results.
- Saffron is another home remedy that is a great aphrodisiac. Men suffering from premature ejaculation should eat saffron everyday to increase the sexual drive.
Prevention of premature ejaculation
- Men may prevent premature ejaculation by following the tips given here in this article.
- Exercise greatly helps in building the strength of the organs. Men should do the simple exercise to maintain proper working of the body parts.
- Meditation also helps in giving relief from stress and anxiety. Men suffering from sexual disorders should do meditation to avoid stress and anxiety.
- Smoking cigarette and alcohol intake should be avoided as these are habit forming and decreases the working of the brain which may cause premature ejaculation.
- Tea and coffee should be reduced because these may cause more excitement and lead to premature ejaculation.
- Proper sleep should be taken for the proper functioning of the brain.
- Men suffering from premature ejaculation should avoid masturbation as it may increase chances of developing premature ejaculation.
Some herbs used in Premature Ejaculation-;
- Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera)
- Javitri (Mystricia fragans)
- Shatavari ( Asparagus racemosus)
- Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
In DEEP AYURVEDA Patent medicines for premature ejaculation-
- Vigora- M Capsule
- Vigora-M Massage Oil
- Gokhshur Herbal Capsule
- Ashwagandha Herbal Capsule
- Shilajit Herbal Capsule
For more detail or treatment related query contact at our nearest clinic or call our helpline number- +91-172-5099999